Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

2019 ASBSU Election Winners

These are the winners of the 2019 ASBSU Elections! These candidates are your new ASBSU Executive Council representatives, and will be serving in the 2019-20 academic school year.

President & Vice President

Kaleb Smith & Mikayla Melchert

The winners for the President and Vice President positions are Kaleb Smith and Mikayla Melchert. They won with a total of 650 votes (90%), the remaining 66 votes (10%) were write-ins. This is Kaleb and Mikayla’s second term on the ASBSU Executive Council.

Financial Report – Smith/Melchert

 

 

 

Secretary of Academic Affairs

Jack Briggs

The winner of the Secretary for the Secretary of Academic Affairs is Jack Briggs. He won with a total of 657 votes (95%), the remaining 38 votes (5%) were write-ins. This is Jack’s first term on the ASBSU Executive Council. 

Financial Report – Jack Briggs

 

 

 

Secretary of Student Organization Affairs

Riley McCrady

The winner for the Secretary of Student Organization Affair is Riley McCrady. She won with 345 votes (50%) of the 750 cast, followed Meghan Edgerton with 218 votes (29%), and Talon Drake with 168 votes (22%). The remaining votes (1%) were write-ins. This is Riley’s first term serving on the ASBSU Executive Council.

Financial Report – R. McCrady

 

 

Vice President of Inclusive Excellence

Lydia Hernandez

Lydia Hernandez won the position of Vice President of Inclusive Excellence with a total of 669 votes (95%). The remaining 35 votes (5%) were write-ins. This is Lydia’s first term on the ASBSU Executive Council.

Financial Report – L. Hernandez

 

If you have questions about the candidates, elections, or ASBSU in general, please contact asbsu@boisestate.edu.